About the hotel **
The Hotel ** Restaurant de l'Union is in Mirambeau which is a town located in the department of Charente-Maritime (17) and the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region.
Mirambeau is on the A10 Bordeaux – Paris motorway route, exit 37.
The city is also crossed by the D137 which is also the road to Saint Jacques de Compostela.
Our Hotel **, renovated in January 2023, offers 8 rooms equipped with a television with TNT, a wardrobe, a desk and a luggage rack.
We welcome you alone, as a couple, with friends or family thanks to the modularity of our rooms - from 1 to 4 people.
The hotel ** is not accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Animals are not allowed.
Our reception also has a Wifi corner with its workspace.
Our reception is open from 7 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Our Restaurant welcomes you every day for Breakfasts, all-you-can-eat buffet, from 7:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.,
Noon from Tuesday to Sunday from 12:00 p.m. to 1:45 p.m.
The Hotel ** is composed of a 16-seat breakfast room, a bar area, a restaurant room that can accommodate up to 25 people as well as an interior terrace with 25 seats.
For external customers wishing to eat at the Hotel Restaurant **, here are our opening hours:
Tuesday: 12:00 p.m./1:45 p.m.
Wednesday: 12:00 p.m./1:45 p.m.
Thursday: 12:00 p.m./1:45 p.m.
Friday: 12:00 p.m./1:45 p.m.
Saturday: 12:00 p.m./1:45 p.m.
Sunday: 12:00 p.m./1:45 p.m.
Our Restaurant offers the following menus:
Le Quotidien: dish of the day €14 and menu of the day €16 for lunch except weekends
The Rapido Formula: Starter / Main Course 20€90 Midday
Le Bistrot: Lunch menu €25
Possibility of establishing menus for special events on request.
Animals are not allowed.
Location de vélo
5€ per day
10€ per person
Hôtel situé à
- 15,6km de Jonzac : Marché couvert, Casino jeux et restaurant, Centre Aquatique les Antilles www.lesantillesdejonzac.com
- 49km de Cognac : visite de différents domaines viticoles tel que Hennessy, Martell ou le domaine Rémy Martin, Cognathèque
- 53,1km de Royan : station balnéaire et touristique www.royanatlantique.fr
- 53,4km de Saintes : ville médiévale avec son Abbaye aux Dames, sa Basilique St Eutrope, ses Arènes et son Arc de Triomphe, traversée par le Fleuve Charente. www.saintes-tourisme.fr
- 24,9km de Pons : ville médiévale avec son Donjon et ses jardins, shopping www.pons-ville.fr
- 31km de Blaye : ville portuaire de la Gironde avec sa Citadelle de Vauban, son marché et ses magasins. www.blaye.fr
- Possibilité de traverser la Gironde pour aller dans le Médoc via le Bac, bateau de traversée. Horaires et tarifs : www.bernezac.com
Booking terms and conditions
Prepayment of the entire stay is requested when booking and the registered credit card will be charged for the total amount of the stay (excluding tourist tax - 0,88€ per adult and per night).
This deposit is neither refundable nor cancellable.
This offer cannot be changed or canceled once your reservation has been confirmed.
However, a postponement of your stay may be made in the event of confinement or impossibility to come due to government restrictions.
Terms and conditions
The Hotel de l'Union is a Non-Smoking establishment, any violation is liable to a fixed fine of 68€ as well as a room cleaning supplement of 99€.
The Hotel de l'Union does not accept animals.
Any damage to equipment or supplies in the room could result in a supplement of up to €150.
Your personal information is very important to us. The Union Hotel Restaurant is in accordance with the RGPD Law. We only use your data to provide you with the information you have requested, which has been requested for you or to be in full compliance with the law. The use of your data is only for the hotel. Your data is kept confidential and under the conditions required by law.